Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Hirshhorn

Here's a series of pictures from the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. It took me longer than you would think to put them together like this in a single frame/file. I like each picture individually but I like them better as a group. None of the pictures were posed, and the last one is actually at my house and not the museum, although it was in the same roll of film. There does seem to be a theme of loneliness on the roll, or a sort of film noir style, and maybe that's why they look good together to me. I used KodakCN film (I think this is the name - chromogenic black and white by Kodak. I know, I need to move to real black and white but I haven't found a lab close to me that develops real B&W) and took the pictures with my Nikon N75 with Nokon AF Nikkor 28-80mm lense.

No comments: