Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Allow myself to introduce myself

Who the hell is this guy? Washington, DC resident, 29 years or age, and occasionally bored with some free time. Hence this blog. I recently started a photography class and thought 'what's the point if no one outside the class gets to see the pictures?' I tried posting the pictures on MySpace but this wasn't very fulfilling - you only get a small caption space next to each picture, and MySpace is getting on my nerves anyways. So here we are. Whether you are interested or not I will be posting my pictures (class assignments and otherwise) on this blog and maybe discussing a little bit what I was trying to capture and how I went about it. I assume that this won't last for more than a few weeks before it starts to get old and tedious, but who knows. Since ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD is reading this right now I'll save my energies for something more important and leave it at that.

No comments: